sample project as example

Apr 4, 2011 at 7:58 PM

any chance of a sample project for learning purposes?

Thanks in advance

Coordinator
Apr 6, 2011 at 7:59 AM

Hi Paul,

is this still an issue? As I see from your other post, you already started hacking. I left the source for the demo on my old machine, so I would have to come up with another (new) sample for you. I'd rather not spend the time if you don't need this, as I am kind of busy at the moment.

But if it would help you feel free to ask and I would be glad to help (I just don't want to waste it ;) ).

Regards,

Paul

Apr 6, 2011 at 1:25 PM

Thanks for responding. No sample needed at this moment. Thanks for the work you did on this

Paul Crafton

PTS Line-Up Add On:

Are you looking for a more efficient and effective Line-Up tool?

Check out this video tour of our new Line-Up Add On Solution-PTS LineUp

PTS LINEUP

PRIVILEGE AND CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT: This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail (or the person responsible for delivering this document to the intended recipient), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, printing or coping of this e-mail, and any attachment thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please respond to the individual sending the message, and permanently delete the original and any copy of any e-mail and printout thereof.

Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2011 3:00 AM
To: Paul Crafton
Subject: Re: sample project as example [interopcom:252493]

Hi Paul,

is this still an issue? As I see from your other post, you already started hacking. I left the source for the demo on my old machine, so I would have to come up with another (new) sample for you. I'd rather not spend the time if you don't need this, as I am kind of busy at the moment.

But if it would help you feel free to ask and I would be glad to help (I just don't want to waste it ;) ).

Regards,

Paul